Thursday 5 October 2017

Guernsey 03 - Cobo Bay Infrared

At the last minute while packing I decided that I had enough room in my camera bag (very kindly lent to me by friend Ken Bingham) to include my Infrared Converted Canon EOS 20D. I put the 50mm f/1.8 lens on it and away we went. What did I forget? The Compact Flash reader (my Olympus uses SD Cards). 'Blow it' I said. So whilst in St Peter Port I purchased a cheap CF reader.

The images here have been process mainly in lightroom. Monochromes have been processed in Photoshop and the NIK Silver Efex plug in. The 'pink toned ones' have had the channel swap technique.


























No comments:

Post a Comment

Cambridge University Botanic Garden with the Camera Club

Saturday 17th Feb 24 - Sue and I met up with other members of the Cambridge Camera Club at the  Cambridge University Botanic Garden .